TERMS OF SERVICE
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICE
This document constitutes a legally binding agreement between you as a user of the Site (hereinafter defined as you, your, User or Seller, as the case may be) and COMPLETV (hereinafter defined as us, we, as the case may be)
The Use Of COMPLETV Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of COMPLETV is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, COMPLETV will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- COMPLETV makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of COMPLETV personal injury as a result of the negligence of COMPLETV or that of its employees or agents.
Private Home Viewing Only
COMPLETV provides services to you solely for viewing, use and enjoyment in your private home. You agree that no services provided to you will be used or viewed in areas open to the public or any commercial establishments.
Services may not be rebroadcast or performed, and admission may not be charged for listening to, using or viewing any services. If your services are used or viewed in an area open to the public or a commercial establishment, we may disconnect your services with no refund.
Certain services, including without limitation, some subscription services, sporting events and broadcast network Services, may be blacked out in your viewing area.
Minimum Programming Levels
COMPLETV reserves the right to require and/or change minimum programming requirements at any time. For example BAN/REMOVE/CHANGE , and without limitation, COMPLETV may require a minimum commitment term.
COMPLETV may share your Payment Information with banks relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed. While COMPLETV has in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to guard your Payment Information against intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedure can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse. COMPLETV shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages that might result from unauthorized use, publication, disclosure or any other misuse of Payment Information, including credit card information.
Payment and Billing
Rates and Prices. You acknowledge that the nature of the service furnished and the rates and charges have been communicated to you. You will be notified by COMPLETV if there are any changes in rates, and you have the right to cancel the service should you not wish to continue at the new price. You are aware that COMPLETV reserves the right to change the rates and charges specified.
Payments. You agree to pay COMPLETV at the time you order. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, with the exceptions outlined in the section below, even if your services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the term of service. COMPLETV expressly reserves the right to modify pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website or through the TV system.
You are given a 24Hr free trial before you buy. After that, you pay for 3 months in advance. If you are not happy with the service during that time, we will refund on a pro rata basis, but no more than 2 months of service.
We do not provide a Refund if an issue derives from hardware/device breakdown, bad internet connections in your home or in general with your Internet Service Provider, or some channels occasionally not working. We can change or delete some channels if they are not stable.
We cannot promise all channels will work properly if you have Internet speed problems or other technical issues in your home or caused by your Internet Service Provider. However, you may request a refund within 14 days of the purchase date upon written notice or email to email@example.com.
Ban Rules Policy
We, or our system, will block your subscription if:
- You have not paid your subscription renewal
- You try to use one subscription on two devices at the same IP Address (location)
- You use our system in a commerical or public premises
Channels list agreement
Channels lists will be added and updated according to customer feedback and server stability. We may add some channels, or delete some channels, but always in the best interest of the majority of our customers.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.